Where Young Professionals Mix It Up
Stir Loveland is a northern Colorado connection forum for young professionals, by young professionals. As a part of the Loveland Chamber of Commerce, we strive to create a comfortable atmosphere where young professionals connect and thrive through social events, community involvement, educational programs and relationship building groups. Ultimately, we hope to equip the next generation of business and community leaders to ensure Northern Colorado's future economic and cultural vitality.
Stir is right for you if:
- you live and work in Northern Colorado
- you are a young professional under the age of 45
- you want to grow your professional, social and personal network
- you are looking for professional development resources such as: educational speakers, business tips, advanced networking skills, quality connections that can present opportunities to get further involved in the community
CLICK HERE to see who is currently a Stir member!
Want a cool leadership opportunity? Check out the Stir Steering Committee.
We meet every THIRD THURSDAY of the month for an evening mixer and/or educational presentation.
Our evening events will meet at different Loveland locations each time. Evening events will be held from 5:30-7:00pm and a $20 non-member admission cost at the door includes: networking, food, 1 drink ticket per person and more. Evening event agendas will consistently feature high-quality door prizes, business spotlights, and inside tips to local activities and ways to get further involved in our community.
Benefits of Membership
- An easy-entrance pass to all Stir events (no need to pay at the door each time)
Annual Stir Loveland membership is by individual basis. Contact the Loveland Chamber for more information.
Non-STIR annual member admission to events: $20