2014 Local Elections
City of Loveland, Larimer County,
Ballot Initiatives and Candidates
As the 2014 election season unfolds, the Loveland Chamber of Commerce is committed to being a resource for Loveland business on issues and candidates.
Our goal is to help you make an informed decision for your business during this election!
Important Information – 2014 Coordinated Election Information coming soon
Dates to know
- June 24 - Primary Election
- – Last Day to register to vote
- Oct. 14 – First day mail-in ballots may be sent to voters.
- Oct. 27 - Last day for an individual to submit a voter registration application and still receive a ballot in the mail.
- Nov. 5 – General Election Day: all ballots must be received by 7 p.m.
Important to know
- The 2014 Primary and General Elections are conducted by mail ballot.
- Voters can check their registration at larimer.org/elections or call 970-498-7820
- Residents can register to vote at the county clerk’s office or online at larimer.org/elections