used (and found linked on the bottom of this page
) will be reviewed by the Chamber’s Nominating Committee when creating a slate of candidates to fill vacancies for BoD positions. Please note the Loveland Chamber’s Board of Directors govern and operate utilizing the principles of Policy Governance.
The following guidelines are used by the Nominating Committee in preparing a slate of candidates to fill vacancies for the Board of Director positions:
- nominee must be a Chamber member in good standing
- be 21 years of age or older
- be willing to commit to a 3-year term
- in addition, participation in at least two Chamber programs/events is expected (committees, events, etc.)
- examples of Chamber programs and events include: Ambassadors, Business After Hours, Marketing Resource Committee and Cyber Chats
- minimum one year of active involvement as a Chamber member
- a Leadership Loveland graduate
- a decision maker in business
- employed by a Loveland business (mailing address indicates Loveland presence)
- maximum number of Board members from a single organization is two
- in selecting nominees, the primary consideration will be individuals and their potential contribution
- underrepresented sectors of the business community will be considered
The Chamber does not discriminate.