2014 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival - August 22 & 23
The 2014 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival is slated for Aug. 22-23, 2014. The event includes the parade, corn shucking competition, corn eating contest, and all the roasted and boiled corn you can eat! In addition, people of all ages will enjoy a variety of entertainment, great vendors and more. General attendance and all concerts are free and open to the public
See the fun from last year:
Get Involved for 2014:
- Be part of the Corn Roast Festival parade. Download the 2014 parade application here.
Please note: Due to flood damage the route & staging area has changed.
Details for downtown route & staging area will be available soon!
See 2013 parade photos here.
- Apply to be a vendor at the Corn Roast. Download the 2014 vendor application here.
- Corn Shucking Team application (downloadable pdf. is available here. Only 35 teams will compete to take home the championship. Will it be you?
- Participate in the Corn Roast Business Decorating Contest. Registration is now closed. See photos of the businesses who participated in the 2013 contest here.
- VOLUNTEER! Sign up online here to volunteer for the Corn Roast!
- Event Information: Come back here to see the Schedule of Events, Map and Parking information, to be posted soon.
- Got a Question? Click here.
|We proudly thank our presenting sponsors:|
We proudly thank our official sponsors:
We proudly thank our contributing sponsor: