2016 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival - August 19 & 20
DETAILS COMING HERE SOON!
The 2016 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival will be held Aug. 19-20, 2016. The event includes the parade, corn shucking competition, corn eating contest and all the roasted and boiled corn anyone could eat! In addition, people of all ages enjoyed a variety of entertainment, great vendors and more. General attendance and all concerts are free and open to the public.
Corn will be for sale throughout the festival. Roasted corn will be available Friday,
and roasted or boiled corn will be available sale on Saturday. An ear of corn only
cost two tokens and all our corn is GMO free!
- CLICK HERE for Sponsorship information for 2016. Please call (970) 667-6311
- CLICK HERE for a 2016 VENDOR APPLICATION
- CLICK HERE to nominate someone as 2016 Corn Roast Festival Parade Marshal
- CLICK HERE for a 2016 Corn Roast Volunteer application
- LOCATION NOTE: The main events for the Corn Roast Festival are held at 4th Street and Railroad Avenue.
|Special THANKS to our Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival Sponsors!|
Sweetie and kids picking corn!