2016 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival - August 19 & 20
DETAILS COMING HERE SOON!
The 2016 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival will be held Aug. 19-20, 2016. The event includes the parade, corn shucking competition, corn eating contest and all the roasted and boiled corn anyone could eat! In addition, people of all ages enjoyed a variety of entertainment, great vendors and more. General attendance and all concerts are free and open to the public.
Corn will be for sale throughout the festival. Roasted corn will be available Friday,
and roasted or boiled corn will be available sale on Saturday. An ear of corn only
cost two tokens and all our corn is GMO free!
- CLICK HERE for Sponsorship information for 2016. Please call (970) 667-6311
- CLICK HERE for Cornhole Tournament application
- CLICK HERE for a Corn Shucking Contest application
- Vendor applications for 2016 are now closed.
- CLICK HERE for a Parade Application
- Nominations for 2016 Corn Roast Festival Parade Marshal are closed.
- CLICK HERE for a Corn Roast Volunteer application
- LOCATION NOTE: The main events for the Corn Roast Festival are held at 4th Street and Railroad Avenue.
|Special THANKS to our Presenting Sponsors:|
|Special THANKS to our Official Sponsors:|
|Special THANKS to our Contributing Sponsors:|
Sweetie and kids picking corn!