2013 OLD FASHIONED CORN ROAST FESTIVAL
Aug. 23-24, 2013
Community favorites return to the 2013 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival, including the parade, corn shucking competition, corn eating contest and roasted and boiled corn to eat. In addition, people of all ages will enjoy a variety of entertainment, the Loveland’s Got Talent Competition and more. General attendance and all concerts are free and open to the public.
Get Involved for 2013:
- Nominate a Grand Marshal. Deadline is 5 p.m., June 7 Download the nomination form.
- Now accepting vendors. Download the application here.
- Be part of the Corn Roast Festival parade. Deadline is 5 p.m. Aug. 9. Download your application here and submit ASAP. Spaces are limited and fill up quickly!
- Corn Shucking Team applications are now available. Deadline is 5 p.m. Aug. 16. Download the application here. Only 35 teams will compete to take home the championship. Will it be you?
- Participate in the Corn Roast Business Decorating Contest. Register online here. Deadline 8/19/13.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2013 SPONSORS
IN KIND SPONSORS