Welcome to the Featured Monthly Investor section, designed specifically to recognize those Loveland chamber investors who not only reap the benefits of Chamber participation, but also contribute back for the good of the entire community.
Our November 2014 Featured Monthly Investor is Candlewood Suites. You can learn more about them and their contributions to the Loveland Chamber.READ MORE....
Welcome to the
Loveland Chamber of Commerce!
There is a ton of information on this site. If you need any assistance navigating through, give us a call (970) 667-6311
Mark your calendars: Loveland Chamber’s Annual Investors Meeting is scheduled for January 16, 2015
2014 Annual Investor Award nominations for outstanding businesses and individuals are now being accepted online. All awards can be self-nominated or nominated by other investors. These prestigious awards will be presented during the Loveland Chamber’s Annual Investors Meeting. All award nominees must be chamber investors in good standing.
|See our 2014
Learn about our City with HeART™
See photos here.
We're glad you stopped by and look forward to assisting you and your business.
Below you will find headlines and links to the latest happenings at the chamber and in the above navigation bar you should find links for more details about The Chamber, About Loveland, Investor Services, News & Publications and Public Policy. And of course, you can always contact us via email or call 970-667-6311.
- 11/20/2014 - STIR Social Mixer @ The Summit
- 11/21/2014 - Marketing Resource Committee
- 11/22/2014 - Loveland Visitors Center Holiday Open House
- 11/25/2014 - Ribbon Cutting Sigma Rho, Climate & Culture Connect, and CCS Designs
- 11/26/2014 - Net Gains Leads Group
- 11/26/2014 - Loveland Chamber Board of Directors meeting
- 11/27/2014 - Loveland Turkey Trot
- 11/29/2014 - Eagles "Stick Up for Kids" Benefitting Boys & Girls Clubs of Larimer County
- 12/02/2014 - Ribbon Cutting Horizon View Homes
- 12/04/2014 - Ambassador Monthly Meeting
- NCLA 2014 Final Report
- Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Leadership Loveland Class Graduates
- Chamber Takes Over City with HeART™ Program
- The Schapiro Group: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
Experience the magic of the season among thousands of twinkling lights illuminating Centerra as Santa and Mrs. Claus return for the holidays.Read More....
|New Publication Entry|
You will use this popup to enter or edit your entry on the Investor News page. Once you have submitted your entry, a site administrator will be notified of of this entry. The administrator will it and make it live at that time. If you have entered a valid e-mail account you will receive notification when this has happened.
In the upcoming dialogs you will see small help () buttons next to the field labels. Clicking on them or even hovering the cursor over them will provide specific help for the specific field.
If you see a star (*) next to the field label, that field is required and you will not be able to go forward until that field has valid input. If you see the background of a field go bright red it indicates the field does NOT have valid input. If you hover the mouse over that field you should be able to see the error message.
Click "Next" to proceed.
Featured Ribbon Cuttings
1569 Fall River Dr. #169
(970) 622-8383 | http://www.kobesushiloveland.com/
Type of Business: Restaurant
251 W 65th St., Loveland, CO 80538
(970) 663-5600 | http://www.biolifeplasma.com/
Type of Business: Plasma Donation