Welcome to the Featured Monthly Investor section, designed specifically to recognize those Loveland chamber investors who not only reap the benefits of Chamber participation, but also contribute back for the good of the entire community.
Our March 2015 Featured Monthly Investor is OrderUp. You can learn more about them and their contributions to the Loveland Chamber.READ MORE....
Welcome to the
Loveland Chamber of Commerce!
There is a ton of information on this site. If you need any assistance navigating through, give us a call (970) 667-6311
Here it comes! Saturday, May 16th at Embassy Suites in Loveland:
3rd Annual LCBD/Loveland Chamber
|See our 2014
Community Profile® online here.
Click here to learn about our City with HeART™ program.
Want to support your Chamber and gain visibility for your business?
Take a look at 2015 sponsorship opportunities here.
We're glad you stopped by and look forward to assisting you and your business.
Below you will find headlines and links to the latest happenings at the Chamber and in the above navigation bar you should find links for more details about The Chamber, About Loveland, Investor Services, News & Publications and Public Policy. And of course, you can always contact us via email or call 970-667-6311.
- 04/23/2015 - Ellis Ranch Couples Party Bridal Show
- 04/23/2015 - Lunch 'n Learn
- 04/23/2015 - Foothills Taste of Loveland A Wine and Food Experience
- 04/23/2015 - Your Retirement: Medicare and Health Care Options
- 04/23/2015 - Raising Healthy Families: Evenings with Dr. Jerod
- 04/24/2015 - Marketing Resource Committee
- 04/24/2015 - Ambassador Social
- 04/28/2015 - Ribbon Cutting Twin Sisters
- 04/29/2015 - Life & Death Cafe: 6 week sessions
- 04/30/2015 - Grand Reopening/Ribbon Cutting Vitality Home Health Care
- The Schapiro Group: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
|New Publication Entry|
You will use this popup to enter or edit your entry on the Investor News page. Once you have submitted your entry, a site administrator will be notified of of this entry. The administrator will it and make it live at that time. If you have entered a valid e-mail account you will receive notification when this has happened.
In the upcoming dialogs you will see small help () buttons next to the field labels. Clicking on them or even hovering the cursor over them will provide specific help for the specific field.
If you see a star (*) next to the field label, that field is required and you will not be able to go forward until that field has valid input. If you see the background of a field go bright red it indicates the field does NOT have valid input. If you hover the mouse over that field you should be able to see the error message.
Click "Next" to proceed.
Featured Ribbon Cuttings
2222 West Eisenhower Blvd.
(970) 663-1944 | http://perkinscolorado.com/
Type of Business: Restaurant and Bakery
255 E. 6th Street, Loveland
(805) 955-7611 | http://www.vop.com/
Type of Business: Weekly Radio Show & Bible Studies
303-710-2279 | http://www.fiveringsfinancial.com/
Type of Business: Financial Planning