Welcome to the Featured Monthly Investor section, designed specifically to recognize those Loveland chamber investors who not only reap the benefits of Chamber participation, but also contribute back for the good of the entire community.
Our August 2014 Featured Monthly Investor is Watson Storage and Moving. You can learn more about them and their contributions to the Loveland Chamber.READ MORE....
Welcome to the
Loveland Chamber of Commerce!
There is a ton of information on this site. If you need any assistance navigating through, give us a call (970) 667-6311
|See our 2014
Learn about our City with HeART™
See photos here.
Leftover tokens from the Corn Roast Festival? The following businesses will accept Corn Roast Festival tokens until September 4th, 2014:
|Click HERE to see 2014 Corn Roast Festival photos and results!|
We're glad you stopped by and look forward to assisting you and your business.
Below you will find headlines and links to the latest happenings at the chamber and in the above navigation bar you should find links for more details about The Chamber, About Loveland, Investor Services, News & Publications and Public Policy. And of course, you can always contact us via email or call 970-667-6311.
- 09/02/2014 - Ribbon Cutting Residence Inn
- 09/04/2014 - Ambassador Monthly Meeting
- 09/04/2014 - Business After Hours-Food Bank of Larimer County
- 09/05/2014 - Early Birds Leads Group
- 09/07/2014 - Loveland Art Council's Fall Art Show
- 09/09/2014 - Leadership Loveland
- 09/10/2014 - Net Gains Leads Group
- 09/11/2014 - Legislative Affairs Committee
- 09/12/2014 - LCBD/Loveland Chamber Annual Golf Tournament
- 09/12/2014 - Networking at Wapiti Following Golf Tournament
- 2014 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Parade Route
- 2014 Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival Press Release
- John and Jeanne Perrine chosen as 2014 Corn Roast Festival Grand Marshals
- NCLA 2014 Final Report
- Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Leadership Loveland Class Graduates
- June Membership Event Set
- Dixie Daly Joins Chamber as Membership Director
- Chamber Takes Over City with HeART™ Program
- The Schapiro Group: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber of Commerce
|New Publication Entry|
You will use this popup to enter or edit your entry on the Investor News page. Once you have submitted your entry, a site administrator will be notified of of this entry. The administrator will it and make it live at that time. If you have entered a valid e-mail account you will receive notification when this has happened.
In the upcoming dialogs you will see small help () buttons next to the field labels. Clicking on them or even hovering the cursor over them will provide specific help for the specific field.
If you see a star (*) next to the field label, that field is required and you will not be able to go forward until that field has valid input. If you see the background of a field go bright red it indicates the field does NOT have valid input. If you hover the mouse over that field you should be able to see the error message.
Click "Next" to proceed.
Featured Ribbon Cuttings
970-622-0012 | http://www.brookdale.com/
Type of Business: Senior Living
(970)672-1236 | http://www.navwm.com/
Type of Business: Financial Services